Get all the information you need before your journey aboard The Vietage.
1. How long is the trip?
The journey aboard The Vietage takes approximately six hours.
2. What is included in the ticket price?
The ticket price includes a luxurious rail journey, three-course gourmet dining, snacks, selected free-flow wines, beers, soft drinks, tea and coffee, and head and shoulder treatments.
3. Where can I find a timetable/schedule?
4. How do I get to/from the station to my hotel?
Private transfers are available from the resorts to the train stations at an additional cost. You are also welcome to make your own way to the railway station of departure, but please be sure to arrive by the specified time.
5. Does The Vietage run on national holidays?
Yes, The Vietage runs on national holidays with the exception of the annual Vietnamese ‘Tet’ New Year holiday. The carriage will not run during this time.
6. Are there sleeping areas on board the carriage?
There are no dedicated sleeping areas, but guests can relax comfortably in the large chairs in each booth.
7. Is there a restaurant on board?
You will be served a pre-ordered three-course gourmet meal during your journey. Complimentary snacks and selected free-flow wines, beers, soft drinks, tea and coffee are also available. Speciality items, such as caviar and Champagne, can be pre-ordered.
8. Is there a bathroom on board?
Yes, bathroom facilities are available on board.
9. Can I bring my own food/drinks?
Unfortunately, no outside food or drinks are permitted. All your food and beverage needs will be catered to by our hosts.
10. Can non-Anantara guests buy tickets for The Vietage?
Yes, The Vietage is open to all.
11. Do I need to reserve a seat in advance?
Yes, all reservations must be made in advance.
12. How do I buy/reserve tickets?
You can reserve your seat on this website, or through our reservations team at [email protected] or +84 (0) 256 3868 168. Guests staying at Anantara Hoi An Resort, Anantara Quy Nhon Villas or Avani Quy Nhon Resort can reserve seats at their resort.
13. Are dietary restrictions catered for?
Our menus offer meat, seafood and plant-based options. When you make your reservation, please let us know if you have any allergies or special dietary requirements so that we can cater to your needs accordingly.
14. What languages are spoken by staff aboard The Vietage?
Our hosts speak English and Vietnamese.
15. Can I stow my luggage?
Our hosts will take care of your luggage when you arrive at the station and safely stow it on board the carriage when the train arrives.
16. What facilities and amenities are on board?
Onboard facilities and amenities include a sit-up bar, dedicated area for head and shoulder treatments, power outlets and charging stations, complimentary WiFi, ‘Discovery Book’, and amenity basket containing pillow, blanket and more.
17. Are children/pets allowed on board?
Yes, children of all ages are welcome aboard The Vietage. Pets are not allowed.
18. Is WiFi available on board?
Yes, you can enjoy full connectivity throughout your journey.